Disclaimer: The Company can modify this Policy at any time without notice. Modification may be necessary, among other reasons, to maintain compliance with applicable laws and regulations or accommodate organizational changes within the Company.
- When you want to order the products, you will be required to register as a user using your phone number and email ID along with name, address and pin code.
- Visitors to our Platform may choose to submit their name, email address and/or other information to learn more about our products.
- Your information including credit/debit card number, UPI ID, billing address, payment instrument details, etc may be collected by our secure online payment system.
- Data collected through cookies is regarding user settings such as language and special preferences. Information collected through cookies is used to analyse how you interact with our website, how well you respond to marketing promotions, and to make your shopping experience safer. You are free to disable our cookies on your browser, but that may prevent you from accessing all the features of our platform.
Use of Information
- Your personal information may be used for Company’s legitimate business interests in connection with your use of the platform, including your registration, confirmation of your order, your delivery information, response to user inquiries and fulfil user requests and completion of transactions. We may use this information to better understand our users in general and to improve the content and functionality of the Platform.
- From time to time, we may use your email address to send you information and keep you informed about the products. Your contact information may also be used to reach you regarding issues concerning your use of our platform, including changes to this policy.
Sharing of Information
We do not sell the personal information of our customers to others. We also do not share such information with third party business entities for their marketing or advertising purposes, unless you explicitly allow us to do so.
Protection of Information
The Company limits access to personal information to authorized employees, associates, partners and officers. Additionally, our third-party service providers are held to stringent standards of privacy and confidentiality. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the information against loss, misuse, damage or modification and unauthorized access or disclosure
Retention of Data
We shall only retain your personal information to facilitate your smooth and uninterrupted use of the platform. We do not retain your personal information for longer than required for the purpose for which the information may be lawfully used.
Should you have any grievances about the processing of your personal information, you may contact:
Mobile: +91 99897 87487
Address: Sy No 130, Chendi, Shivampet, Medak, Telangana – 502334
All email messages sent to and from the Company may be monitored with the objective of ensuring compliance with internal policies and to protect our business.